Bicycle Workshop Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We only take payment over the web by PayPal. You can place an order without payment and we will contact you to take payment over the phone. We will contact you by email to confirm the order, that the items you require are in stock and if we need to sort out the dispatch details including payment. If you are coming to the shop we can accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and Visa Electron.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- We only offer mail order for parts and accessories not for complete bicycles. We use the post for both international and inland delivery. Postage is charged individually with a small addition to cover the packing. We are very careful to pack so that the item arrives undamaged. There is an inland minimum of £4.00 including packing.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- We value your security and as such have done our utmost to ensure that none of your personal information is at risk while you are visiting our site. Credit Card Security: I no longer take credit card payment but you can use Paypal to make credit card payments If you wish to supply your payment details you should select the "Paypal" option.
- We are no longer VAT registered and vat is not included.
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- If an item is not in stock we will not be ordering more stock. We will not take payment for an item that is not available for dispatch. If we do accidentally take payment for an item that is out of stock we will arrange a refund immediately.
- If you wish to complain.
- If you have any complaint please ring and speak to us or email email@example.com Shop details are on the Contact Page
- We hope this may never arise but in the event that you wish to make a return please contact us to arrange details. If possible please contact us by phone. Pack the goods carefully to ensure they arrive in the same condition that they leave you. Faulty goods if used will be repaired if possible or they will be replaced. If new they will be replaced or you will be offered a refund. Please enclose a note detailing the problem and do not forget to put your name and best contact information. Please note that we will not refund the postage and packing of wrongly ordered goods that are returned and there will be a surcharge of 15%. If we have sent the wrong goods we will exchange for the correct goods and refund your postage, or we will refund you in full if you prefer. For security reasons please send returns by recorded delivery.
going to be in London?
I will be in London for about 3 weeks unless things happen with family commitments and I have to return. I am assuming I will be here!
I went away to help family at Easter 2020 but got stuck in the first lockdown. I was intending to spend time in both places but it is a long way so a block of time in each place. We had got a routine sorted but Covid lockdowns and tiers keep putting a spanner in the works! My trips south get very booked up with repairs and I fill orders for customers. I also have jobs left over from my last trip south which was very busy. Being away also affects my sending out orders.
When I know them I will put updates with dates on this website.
Thank you all for your patience.
Repairs / Service
I am concentrating on repairing hub gears and can be contacted by anyone who has hub gears that need attention.
Take a look
Brands we sell
ABUS AXA BASIL BELL BICYCLE MUSE BOBIKE BROOKS SADDLES BUSCH AND MULLER CARRADICE CATEYE CORINNE DENNIS CYCLING DVD / TBFL PRODUCTIONS FAST RIDER GILLES BERTHOUD MAVIC MINOURA MISCELLANEOUS MKS NEW LOOXS PANARACER QUIBBEL RIXEN KAUL SCHWALBE SKIRTGUARD SRAM STURMEY ARCHER SUPERNOVA THULE YEPP TRELOCK ZWEI
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.